Please note: In the rare event that deductions are made from the Security Bond due to damage, loss, or through unnecessary extra cleaning, Karensholidays always pass the money onto the owner of the caravan/caravans to cover their losses in accordance with our agreement as we are their representatives. Hopefully, this will continue to be very few and far between.
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9.30am to 5.30pm - Sat 9.00am to 12.00pm
Terms and Conditions
1. To provisionally book your private caravan holiday at Butlins Skegness with Karensholidays, please telephone us at our Office on 01754 875234 or by our Mobiles on 07754289319 or 07857828915 or you can contact us by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by booking with Karensholidays you are accepting the terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Any changes made to your booking will incur an amendment fee of £25
- No changes can be made within 14 days of your arrival
- Bookings taken less than 14 days of arrival will incur a late booking fee of £8
- Wi-Fi is an optional extra charge and subject to availability
2. The price of your holiday includes upto 5 passes into the Butlins Skegness Resort for all members of the party. Gas and Electric is included in the price of your holiday.
3. A £50 non-refundable deposit must be received within 7 days of making the booking. This payment will secure your holiday and a receipt will be issued to you when we write to confirm your caravan holiday reservation.
4. We are unable to accept bookings from groups of people of all the same sex, or under 25 years of age.
5. Butlins is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other person on the park you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund given.
6. In order for the caravan to be cleaned and checked, departure must be made before 10am, and no keys will be released before 4pm on the day of arrival. Any damage or indepth cleaning needed after your departure will be billed to the hirer of the caravan and will be passed to the owner of the caravan via us, the owners representative, and must be paid within 14 days to avoid legal action being taken. Photographs and report forms are kept on file should there be a dispute.
7. Upon departure, the caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The Hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakages, or damage done to the caravan or its contents during their stay. Prior to departure, keys must be returned to GUEST SERVICES as failure to do so may result in loss of your SECURITY BOND… IT IS THE HIRER’S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that caravans are left in a respectable and clean state on departure, otherwise cleaning costs will be charged to the hirer.
8. Pets are not allowed in any caravan, if it is found that there is a pet in the caravan you will be asked to leave with no refund given, and a charge for a deep clean will be billed to the hirer.
9. No smoking is permitted in any of the caravan advertised by Karensholidays. You are welcome to smoke outside of the caravan, but not on the verandas. Failure to comply will result in the hirer being billed for a deep clean or any damage caused by smoking.
10. Should accommodation booked become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control we will endeavour to find alternative accommodation on site, but if you don't want alternative dates, a full refund will be given.
11. Vehicles must be parked only in the parking spaces provided.
12. All rubbish must be taken to the bins located around the caravan park and not left either in, or around the caravan.
13. No ball games to be played around caravans, unless in specific designated areas, and BB guns are banned on site at Butlins.
14. We highly recommend that you purchase some form of insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances. NO INSURANCE is included in the price of the holiday.
15. Please do not remove any item/items from the caravan, any items that are removed will result in the price of aforementioned item/items being taken out of your security bond.
16. Some Butlins facilities/entertainment may not be in operation during off-peak season periods, motorcycle news, spring harvest breaks and solus events, for which we have no control or influence over and do not accept responsibility for at any time.
17. If due to illness, injury or accident you are unable to take your caravan holiday, you must advise us immediately by telephone and then in writing by special post. If we do not receive written confirmation of your cancellation before your holiday has commenced, no refund will be given. In the event of you or any member of your holiday party being unable to travel due to sickness, bereavement, redundancy or jury service, you will be required to write to us prior to the start of your holiday by special post, enclosing proof in the form of a Doctor’s Certificate, a Death Certificate in cases of bereavement, Employer’s notification of redundancy or official Court notification.
18. Cancellation Charges
56 days or more - Deposit
55 - 43 days - 30% of Holiday Cost
42 - 29 days - 50% of Holiday Cost
28 days or less - 100% of Holiday Cost
19. In addition to the cost of your holiday a £50 refundable security bond will be charged. The security bond is refunded by KARENS HOLIDAYS not by BUTLINS. Your security bond will be refunded and returned to you after your holiday upon a full and satisfactory inspection of the caravan. Security Bond are returned by cheque in the post within 14 days.
20. In the event you book 8 weeks or less from the holiday start date, the full payment (including security bond ) will be due for payment at that time. PLEASE NOTE: The onus is on you to ensure that the balance of your holiday is paid on or before the due date. If the balance is not received on time, Karensholidays reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and will look to re-let the caravan. The payment due date is not negotiable.
21. Karensholidays cannot be held liable for any alterations to Butlins facilities and resort from those advertised.
22. Karensholidays do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to cars, belongings, or personal injury occurring whilst staying in one of our caravans.
23). PLEASE NOTE: We manage the caravans for private owners, but we do not own them. If you have a complaint or any issues you must address them to Karensholidays.
Copyright © 2009 Karens Holidays. All Rights Reserved.